18.10.10

Taylor Swift And John Mayer Romance On New Album of Taylor

As we all we know Taylor Swift is fun of writing his young love stories in her songs. And now her new song "Dear John" that reveals her romance with John Mayer, the story has a twist and end up badly.

The Chorus says:
I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young
To be messed with
The girl in the dress
Cried the whole way home
I should've known.

chorus 2
It was wrong
Don't you think nineteen's too young
To be played
By your dark, twisted games
When I loved you so.

another lyrics comes this way:
My mother accused me of losing my mind
But I swore I was fine...

You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand
And I'll look back in regret I ignored what they said
'Run as fast as you can'.

And the lyrics is clearly stated and it is easy to understand.